Hello everybody! We are finally seeing more sunshine in So Cal ( at least for now) and I am thinking spring, lovely sunny weather and flowers. Today, I am releasing another “freebie” printable that I designed for the Mini Happy Planner. I also included few new sticker designs or shapes, i.e. weekend vertical banner, “notes” half box, “happy mail” envelope and a few newer elements.
If you are a Filofax fan or owner of a planner with A5 weekly inserts, you will be able to use this printable as well. Please note: These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Me and My Big Ideas Mini Happy Planner but many of the stickers will fit the Kikki.K or Filofax personal planner or similar smaller personal sized weekly planners.
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
Here’s a sample of this printable (printed on heavy printer paper). It’s designed for the “new” Mini Happy Planner by Me and My Big Ideas.
Here’s the sample layout on heavy printer paper. Check out the the layout on my mini happy planner below, as I used full length sticker paper by DigiOrange and cut most of the stickers out on my Silhouette Cameo.
The layout below has several stickers included in the printable, they were printed on Digi Orange Letter size sticker paper, with my Epson Artisan 810 printer.
How to Use this “Mini Happy Planner Stickers” Printable:
Facts about the freebie:
- A set of 95+ planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file. (landscape)
- File size : 1.38 MB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: bright green, violet, bright purple
- As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own. Including using the derivative designs for free distribution.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
You can access the pdf file here. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
All images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use licensing. This lovely digital paper is from AMBillustrations shop on Etsy.