Hello blog followers and visitors! Today’s freebie is slightly different from most of my other planner stickers freebies. I created some side bar “to do lists” as well as planner header stickers that I thought you might want to use in your planning decor. So, please see the pictures below to see how this printable can be used in your planners.
I’d like to thank you for all the web traffic on this blog and all the Instagram love. I appreciate those of you who have given me a mention or tag with your “planner” photos using the stickers’ printables I have designed; and, in addition, all the new follows on my Pinterest board.
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Erin Condren Planner or Happy Planner by Mambi. I have measured this side bar checklist and they fit on both types of planners. They are sized to fit within the vertical columns side margin of each weekly page.
Just a little reminder, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies, you can view that here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
Here’s a sample pic of the printable’s printout on #20 , 92 bright heavy printer paper. I used my Epson 810 Artisan printer on regular setting. I have cut one of the side margin checklists and placed it on my Mambi Happy Planner.
And this pic, shows the header stickers placed but not glued down on the sections of an Erin Condren planner.
There are 32 planner stickers or elements total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Planner and Filofax fans.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. This should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and cut out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting.
Facts about the freebie:
- A set of 32 planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size – 50 KB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: turquoise blue, mint green, hot pink, purple
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file here. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.