Well, it’s that time again…time for a new freebie and hopefully you will find this one to your liking. I’d like to welcome all my new blog followers (and blog visitors) and thank you for signing up for my email blog post delivery.
Yes, I am back to a shabby chic vintage theme and hopefully, this time with a new variation of “Made with Love” gift tags which would be great for any gifts you might want to give for upcoming valentine gift giving or parties.
You might want to check out my board on Pinterest that has several pins from several designers with a variety of beautifully designed gift tags and gift wrapping ideas, you can access it here DIY Crafts | Gift Tags, Packaging & Wrap.
Freebie Printable Details:
- 15 elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- Large File size = 9.45 MB
- The rectangle tags are approximately 3″ x 2″ and the circle tags are 1.75″ round.
- Color scheme: dusty rose pink & black
- Designed at 300 dpi. Preview pictures are saved at 72 dpi, so you are not seeing the clarity of the actual print-out. Printing results should be very clear and sharp and has a cardstock texture.
- As always, they can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping.
Here’s a sample pic of the rectangular gift tags, this tag was printed on heavy bond white printer paper. I use an Epson printer.
My expression of gratitude for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. Thank you for your pins on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I don’t always have time to immediately respond to your comments but I get around to them and all the positive comments you leave keep me motivated.
I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links. You guys are making my internet traffic boom… thank goodness for Google translate and blog visitors from all over the world!
* Vintage Glam Studio printables (formerly under the name Vintage Glam Collectibles) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file here. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download. Hope you like them! 🙂