Hello, blog followers and visitors! It seems that just as I was designing this freebie, Southern California was struck with a series of earthquakes with a nice 5.1 earthquake jolt and what seemed like ages shake, right smack nab in the middle. As the song goes there was “a whole lotta shakin’ goin’ on! (literally). Now, that was a designing first for me! However, after the ground stopped shaking, I persisted and kept on with designing today’s freebie 4″ x 6” airmail journaling elements freebie.
The freebie for today was designed to coordinate with a blog post freebie where I used the same color scheme and theme. It was posted sometime in August of 2013.
The link for the coordinating 3″ x 4″ journaling cards is included below.
As for the details about today’s freebie, there are 8 lements in all. You have two filler/titling cards (4″ x 6″) and a few more labels, tags and elements as well. As always, they can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping. And, that goes for you Filofax/planner fans, as well. As usual, hope you will like these!
Facts about the freebie:
- This free printable has 8 airmail journaling elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- The file size is less than 3.84 MB.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are often distorted.
- Color scheme: slate blue, red, cream, white
My expression of gratitude for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. I have been nearly overwhelmed with the positive response from blog followers and blog visitors. My web traffic keeps growing every month and I think my last post with the new 4″x 6″ designs boosted my traffic even more. Sure do appreciate it!
Thank you for your pins on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links. Many of you have been kind enough to feature some of my designs on your blogs and that has contributed to the increased traffic.
I hope you don’t mind when I check out your Pinterest boards, and repin some of your pins to some of my Pinterest boards, these pins usually provide inspiration for new designs of my own! You guys and gals often find things I don’t often run into and it just serves to expand and generate new ideas.
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables (formerly under the name Vintage Glam Collectibles) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (I own the domains for both names and will be dedicating this blog to more design related articles and printables. Don’t be concerned if you have posted it under the previous name, my traffic boost is contributing to the name change.)
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file here. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Image of actual airmail envelope courtesy of Fuzzimo.
The digital paper used for these elements can be obtained on Etsy at Sonya De Hart Design.
You May Like: (Also in the same series)