Hope you are enjoying the first few days of the New Year! I know many of you are stuck in freezing weather, please keep warm!. Since I am still in yearly planning mode and “Goals for the Year” mindset, I thought it might be a good idea to provide a set of 12 Monthly calendar journaling cards for your scrapbooking needs, or other types of journaling. All the months of 2014 are included in a three page multi-page pdf file and each month’s calendar is the size of a 3″ x 4″ journaling card. Hope you like them!
Facts about the freebie:
- This free printable was designed on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- The file size is 892 KB.
- Preview picture does not show the complete rectangle outline. (See header pic)
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp.
- Printing tip: I would adjust the printing quality on your printer in order that you do not get an excessive amount of ink saturation if you plan to use regular office paper as this freebie is at 300 dpi.
- Color scheme: black, white, light grey
My expression of gratitude for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I have not as yet completed all the traffic numbers from last year but the initial information looks really good. I can’t say it enough times…Thank you!
I’d also like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love” . I know you don’t always have time to leave a comment because you are busy, so I really appreciate it when blog visitors take the time to either like or comment.
Thank you for your single pins and for some of you, multiple pins of my various designs on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links.
I hope you don’t mind when I check out your Pinterest boards, and repin some of your pins to some of my Pinterest boards, these pins usually provide inspiration for new designs of my own!
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill and all this extra content might be a little tiresome (sorry, but we want newcomers to get a hang of what needs to be done to access their freebie!). If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables (formerly under the name Vintage Glam Collectibles) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (I own the domains for both names and will be dedicating this blog to more design related articles and printables.)
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file here. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
You Might Also Like: