Hi…I have been trying out a few new techniques and wanted to create a cute, whimsical chalked halloween tags or rather chalkboard like tags for Halloween. It’s already really getting to the wire so I wanted to slip this in on Friday in order to get ahead of any party plans you might have for the weekend.
A Few Words About this Freebie’s Inspiration…
Chalkboard textures are really popular and there are some gorgeous samples of hand lettering and lovely chalkboard quotes on Pinterest, so this is my small contribution to the trend. I love the black texture but I couldn’t resist the purple heart. Just love it!
Freebie Printable Details:
- 9 elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size = 6.49 MB
- The Halloween tags measure approximately 2 3/8″ x 3.5″ and the chalkboard arrows measure 3″ x 1 1/2″.
- Color scheme: black, white, chalkboard texture and chalk-like writing
- Designed at 300 dpi. Preview pictures are saved at 72 dpi, so you are not seeing the clarity or sometimes the texture detail of the actual print-out. Printing results should be very clear and sharp.
- As always, they can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping.
My expression of gratitude for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. Thank you for your pins on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I don’t always have time to immediately respond to your comments but I get around to them and all the positive comments you leave keep me motivated.
I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links. You guys are making my internet traffic boom… thank goodness for Google translate and blog visitors from all over the world!
I hope you don’t mind when I check out your Pinterest boards, and repin some of your pins to some of my Pinterest boards, these pins usually provide inspiration for new designs of my own and as a result new freebies for you!
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables (formerly under the name Vintage Glam Collectibles) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (I own the domains for both names and will be dedicating this blog to more design related articles and printables. Don’t be concerned if you have posted it under the previous name, my traffic boost is contributing to the name change.)
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file here. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download. Hope you like them! 🙂
You Might Also Like: