This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Well, it’s that time again…time for a new freebie and hopefully you will find this one to your liking. I’d like to welcome all my new blog followers (and blog visitors) and thank you for your permission to send you an email of all this blog’s goodies. Yes, I am back to a shabby chic color scheme and hopefully, this time with a new variation. I’d also like to add that I am getting the knack of designing digital paper (the rose pattern paper was designed by me) using a variety of commercial use elements. So, that’s a new skill that I am slowly acquiring that is resulting in a lot more unique digital paper designs, at least that can be attributed to me.
A Few Words About this Freebie’s Inspiration…
This story may sound familiar, but as I have mentioned in several of my posts that I will visit your “pins” and your boards (when I can carve out the time), and I am usually glad that I do because I often get to see loads of great “pins” that just inspire me to improve my skills and find inspiration for more creative ideas.
Well, in a previous search on Flickr and Pinterest, I found a picture/flyer image of farms in the early 1900s and I just loved it. I have been trying to find free vintage farm ephemera and the search has been difficult, even paid digital farm ephemera is difficult to find (at least those available for commercial use), but I did find a few images to include in this freebie “idea” that I have been working on for a few months now, ever since I had last posted my chicken graphic.
So, to make a long story short, that inspired me to create these shabby rose tags that hopefully reflect shabby chic with a vintage country theme. Tags that will be suitable for journaling, digital scrapbooking, gift tags, hybrid scrapbooking and other uses. If you can spare the time, please leave me a comment if you like the vintage “farm ephemera” look, your feedback is appreciated.
Freebie Printable Details:
- 16 elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size = 1.08 MB
- The mason jar tags measure approximately 2 1/4″ x 3 7/8″, the labels approximately 2 3/4″ x 2″ and the other tags are slightly smaller at 1 1/4″ x 2″. The milk can label measures approximately 2 3/4″ x 1 1/2″.
- Color scheme: light blue, slate blue, dusty rose pink, light green, and light pink
- Designed at 300 dpi. Preview pictures are saved at 72 dpi, so you are not seeing the clarity of the actual print-out. Printing results should be very clear and sharp.
- As always, they can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping.
My expression of gratitude for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. Thank you for your pins on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I don’t always have time to immediately respond to your comments but I get around to them and all the positive comments you leave keep me motivated.
I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links. You guys are making my internet traffic boom… thank goodness for Google translate and blog visitors from all over the world!
I hope you don’t mind when I check out your Pinterest boards, and repin some of your pins to some of my Pinterest boards, these pins usually provide inspiration for new designs of my own and as a result new freebies for you!
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables (formerly under the name Vintage Glam Collectibles) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (I own the domains for both names and will be dedicating this blog to more design related articles and printables. Don’t be concerned if you have posted it under the previous name, my traffic boost is contributing to the name change.)
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file>>> HERE. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download. Hope you like them! 🙂
Rose digital outline part of Photoshop .abr brush set, courtesy of MissDidichan at Deviant Art.
You Might Also Like: