Hello, I hope you are getting ready for a warmer weekend! However, if the weather isn’t expected to cooperate, I hope you can get some time to get cozy with all those wonderful hot beverages and yummy goodies. Which is the segue to today’s inspiration behind this freebie…a vintage “tea in paris” tags theme.
A Few Words About this Freebie’s Inspiration…
I have posted in several of my posts that I will visit your “pins” and your boards, and I am usually glad that I do because I often get to see loads of great “pins” that just inspire me to improve my skills and delve into more creative ideas. Well, it was in one of those searches that I came upon the following pinner and I just about fell over at all the eye candy of her beautiful boards.
I was so jazzed by what I saw…so…straightaway, I had to check out her “Tea in Paris”, “Tea with Jane Austen” and “Tea with Marie Antoinette” boards and I would have to gush just to describe all the absolute beautiful and tasty things pinned there. Jane Austen, tea, macaroons, Paris, roses, Shabby Chic everywhere you look…literal eye candy… in several pics and I had to keep pulling myself away to get back to work.
The following pic is just a sampling of her 208 boards! Clicking on the picture will take you directly to her boards if you are interested.
Freebie Printable Details:
- 11 elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size = 6.27 MB
- The tags measure approximately 2″ x 3.5″ and the labels approximately 2.75″ by 1.75.
- Designed at 300 dpi. Printing results should be very clear and sharp. The original digital papers are filled with texture and I tried to keep the design consistent.
- As always, they can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping.
My expression of gratitude for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. Thank you for your pins on Pinterest as well as a few Facebook links. I don’t always have time to immediately respond to your comments but I get around to them and all the positive comments keep me motivated.
I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links. My web traffic keeps increasing from visitors from all over the world… thank goodness for Google translate!
I hope you don’t mind when I check out your Pinterest boards, and repin some of your pins to some of my Pinterest boards, these pins usually provide inspiration for new designs of my own!
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables (formerly under the name Vintage Glam Collectibles) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (I own the domains for both names and will be dedicating this blog to more design related articles and printables. Don’t be concerned if you have posted it under the previous name, my traffic boost is contributing to the name change.)
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file here. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download. Hope you like them! 🙂
You Might Also Like: